On Wednesday nights April 11-May 9 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. you are invited to join us in a 5 week journey called Faithwalking, which is designed to help you experience what it means to be more fully human and fully alive in Christ.
It will impact every other relationship in your life.
- What does it mean to live a missional life?
- What is “integrity” and why does it matter?
- How is God calling me to a more radical obedience?
- How can I be a more authentic person?
- What things from my past are preventing me from truly flourishing for God’s glory and the sake of others?
In between classes, you will have homework. But it is work that will lead to new discoveries, fresh insights, and a sense of empowerment. Each class is designed to build upon the others, so it will be important for you to attend all classes.
Sign up online HERE.