Is there more to being a Christian than going to church and trying to be a good person? Is following Christ simply about believing all the right things or performing all the right rituals?
At Trinity we believe that the answer is an emphatic, “Yes!” God calls us into a journey of “becoming,” not just one of believing or doing.
We use the word “discipleship” to describe this journey, and over the next several weeks we are going to be exploring some of the key elements of this journey in a series called Rooted.
This week Pastor Brian Keepers will focus on the topic of Don’t Go To Church; Be The Church. What does it mean to be the church? Why does the church matter? Too often we think of the church as a building or a menu of programs. Or we focus on how the church exists primarily to meet our own wants and needs. But the Bible teaches us that the church is a body of people who are on mission with God for the sake of the world. Today, as we conclude our “Rooted” series, we’ll explore what it means to not simply “go to church,” but be the church!
The children will also be helping lead worship and waving their palm branches this week!
WORSHIP TIMES - 8:30 / 9:50 / 11:10 a.m.
- NURSERY is available for children Infant-Age 3 during all services.
- CHILDREN & WORSHIP (Ages 4-6)
- Dismissing from the 8:30 / 9:50 / 11:10 a.m. services
- Children will need to be picked up after the service in the Children's Area
- NO CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL (Ages 4-5th Grade)
- The Children will be leading us in worship with palm branches during the 8:30 / 9:50 / 11:10 a.m. services
- MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL (Grades 6-12)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- Location: Youth Room
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES
- Rooted Groups
Going to be gone? You can worship with us live on our Webcast – click HERE
You can also view past services in their entirety – click HERE
You can view this weeks bulletin - click HERE
Stay connected with our weekly emails - signup HERE