Is there more to being a Christian than going to church and trying to be a good person? Is following Christ simply about believing all the right things or performing all the right rituals?
At Trinity we believe that the answer is an emphatic, “Yes!” God calls us into a journey of “becoming,” not just one of believing or doing.
We use the word “discipleship” to describe this journey, and over the next several weeks we are going to be exploring some of the key elements of this journey in a series called Rooted.
This week Pastor Brian Keepers will focus on the topic of leading a missional life, including the call to bear witness to our faith - telling God’s story and our own story of transformation. Many of us can be intimidated by this. Do I have a story worth telling? What if I get it wrong? What if I offend the person? Through the story of Philip and the Ethiopian eunich, we’ll explore how the call to share our faith is always about joining in on what God is already doing. It’s also about relationships. It is only when we practice with-ness (being with others) that we earn an opportunity to bear witness (tell God’s story and our story). And everybody has a story. So tell your story.
WORSHIP TIMES - 8:30 / 9:50 / 11:10 a.m.
- NURSERY is available for children Infant-Age 3 during all services.
- CHILDREN & WORSHIP (Ages 4-6)
- Dismissing from the 8:30 and 11:10 a.m. services
- Children will need to be picked up after the service in the Children's Area
- CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL (Ages 4-5th Grade)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- Location: Children's Area
- MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL (Grades 6-12)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES
- Rooted Groups
Going to be gone? You can worship with us live on our Webcast – click HERE
You can also view past services in their entirety – click HERE
You can view this weeks bulletin - click HERE
Stay connected with our weekly emails - signup HERE