Is there more to being a Christian than going to church and trying to be a good person? Is following Christ simply about believing all the right things or performing all the right rituals?
At Trinity we believe that the answer is an emphatic, “Yes!” God calls us into a journey of “becoming,” not just one of believing or doing.
We use the word “discipleship” to describe this journey, and over the next several weeks we are going to be exploring some of the key elements of this journey in a series called Rooted.
This week Pastor Brian Keepers will explored the topic of Rooted: The One Who Shows Mercy. Jesus calls us to a missional life-a lifestyle of service. And the heart of this call is to be with those who are on the margins-the poor, the forgotten, the overlooked. However, it is important to understand that we’re not the ones who go meet the needs of others; rather, we also are in need. As we receive God’s compassion and mercy in our lives, so we’re called to love our neighbor with compassion and mercy.
WORSHIP TIMES - 8:30 / 9:50 / 11:10 a.m.
- NURSERY is available for children Infant-Age 3 during all services.
- CHILDREN & WORSHIP (Ages 4-6)
- Dismissing from the 8:30 and 11:10 a.m. services
- Children will need to be picked up after the service in the Children's Area
- CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL (Ages 4-5th Grade)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- Location: Children's Area
- MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL (Grades 6-12)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES
- Rooted Groups
Going to be gone? You can worship with us live on our Webcast – click HERE
You can also view past services in their entirety – click HERE
You can view this weeks bulletin - click HERE
Stay connected with our weekly emails - signup HERE