Is there more to being a Christian than going to church and trying to be a good person? Is following Christ simply about believing all the right things or performing all the right rituals?
At Trinity we believe that the answer is an emphatic, “Yes!” God calls us into a journey of “becoming,” not just one of believing or doing.
We use the word “discipleship” to describe this journey, and over the next several weeks we are going to be exploring some of the key elements of this journey in a series called Rooted.
This week Pastor Brian Keepers will be focusing on "How does God speak to us?" We will look at scripture 2 Timothy 3:16-17 & Hebrews 4:12. As those who have communion with God, God continues to speak to us today. God speaks to us in a myriad of ways, but the primary way God speaks to us is through the Scriptures, his Word, by the power of the Holy Spirit.
This week from 8:30 am - 12:10 pm our Fellowship Hall will also be turned into stations where we hope to package around 30,000 meals for people in need in Honduras!
WORSHIP TIMES - 8:30 / 9:50 / 11:10 a.m.
- NURSERY is available for children Infant-Age 3 during all services.
- CHILDREN & WORSHIP (Ages 4-6)
- Dismissing from the 8:30 and 11:10 a.m. services
- Children will need to be picked up after the service in the Children's Area
- CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL (Ages 4-5th Grade)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- Location: Children's Area
- MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL (Grades 6-12)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- Rooted Groups: Prayer Experience
- Serve Sunday
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES
- Rooted Groups
Going to be gone? You can worship with us live on our Webcast – click HERE
You can also view past services in their entirety – click HERE
You can view this weeks bulletin - click HERE
Stay connected with our weekly emails - signup HERE