Preaching this week is Rev. Dr. Timothy Brown.
Dr. Brown has been the Henry Bast Professor of Preaching at Western Theological Seminary in Holland, Michigan since 1995. He teaches a range of courses in preaching including “Ancient Future Preaching” and “Keeping and Talking the Word.” On July 1, 2008 he became the seminary’s 11th President.
Tim is a frequent speaker at pastors’ conferences, college and seminary campuses, and church renewal events, and is a frequent contributor to a range of periodicals in pastoral theology, including the Renovare Spiritual Formation Bible and Preaching Today, a preaching resource of Christianity Today, and a book by the Alban Institute titled The Church for All Ages.
He is married to Nancy Johnson Brown, and together they have three married children and ten beautiful grandchildren!"
WORSHIP TIMES - 8:30 / 9:50 / 11:10 a.m.
- NURSERY is available for children Infant-Age 3 during all services.
- CHILDREN & WORSHIP (Ages 4-6)
- Dismissing from the 8:30 and 11:10 a.m. services
- Children will need to be picked up after the service in the Children's Area
- CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL (Ages 4-5th Grade)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- Location: Children's Area
- MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL (Grades 6-12)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- Location: Youth Room
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES
- Love to Pray Class 9:50-10:50 a.m. Adult Rooms 3&4
- more info on the Love to Pray class, click HERE
- First Step Connection Opportunity 11:00-12:10 p.m. Adult Room 2
Going to be gone? You can worship with us live on our Webcast – click HERE
You can also view past services in their entirety – click HERE
You can view this weeks bulletin - click HERE
Stay connected with our weekly emails - signup HERE