Waiting can be hard. Is it Christmas yet? When does Grandma come over? Can we open presents now? Yet in the season of waiting, God often teaches us some of the most profound things.
Some of our longings go even deeper. How long do I have to continue to struggle with this? Will this desire in my life ever be fulfilled? God when will you come make all things new? So in this Christmas season we will be looking at some of the ways that we can lean in to expectation, trust God’s promises, and be a people of hope.
Join us this Sunday as we look at Finding Hope in the Midst of Despair.
WORSHIP TIMES - 8:30 / 9:50 a.m.
- NURSERY is available for children Infant-Age 3 during all services.
- CHILDREN & WORSHIP (Ages 4-6)
- Dismissing from the 8:30 a.m. service
- Children will need to be picked up after the service in the Children's Area
- CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL (Ages 4-5th Grade)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- Location: Children's Area
- MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL (Grades 6-12)
- 9:50-10:30 a.m.
- Location: Youth Room
Going to be gone? You can worship with us live on our Webcast – click HERE
You can also view past services in their entirety – click HERE
You can view this weeks bulletin - click HERE
Stay connected with our weekly emails - signup HERE