Our spring worship takes us to five Psalms that paint a picture of God's people finding joy in the middle of all life gives us. When we take a step back from our relentless pace, we look back to see God's goodness to us. And he is good! So good, in fact, that if we gaze at how good he is, we will burst with tears of joy. And that pause, that kind of joy, gets us ready to live into the future God lays out for us.
This week we'll discover there are many ways that we get lost, broken, and wrecked. And, no matter what way you got lost or broken or wrecked, God's love for us in Jesus rescues us and sets us free. The Bible says we get "redeemed." And we will learn what people do who know what God has done for them.
We've planned a number of ways to celebrate the gladness God brings:
- Glad Cards are at the kiosks again this week and can be filled out with short notes of what we are glad for. We are filling the wall of the Lobby with our gladness!
- Church-wide fun nights. This Sunday night we'll have an open mic night of laughs.
- One for One. For five weeks, out of our gladness in God, we are going to give away $1 for every attender, every week, as an extra gift to a mission outside of ourselves. Your simple presence will be a gift of gladness!
- Outdoor Space Finish. Over the next five Saturdays, our Outdoor Space Team invites us to finish eight outside projects that will make our land more welcoming to guests.
- Glad gifts. We'll invite people to consider a gift of gladness, thanking God for providing this space, that will reduce our mortgage principle so that we’ll have a lower monthly payment when the loan payments are set in September.
"The Lord has done great things for us. We are glad." (Psalm 126:3)
Sunday School for All Ages at 9:50a.m.
- Children and Worship
- Ages 5-1st Grade (Children's Area)
- Dismissed during the 8:30 and 11:10 a.m. services.
- Ages K-5th Grade (Children's Area)
- Middle School & High School (Youth Room)
- Adult Opportunities:
- Created To Be Related (Fellowship Hall): This we will continue our "Created To Be Related" series. This week there will be a panel discussion on the topic of Empty Nesting. Come join us as we learn and grow together.
Sunday School Guide Class: (Adult Room 1): This class will gather around the table in Adult Room 1 from 9:50-10:35. All ages are welcome. For a copy of this weeks lesson, click HERE.
Going to be gone? You can worship with us live on our Webcast – click HERE
You can also view past services in their entirety – click HERE
You can view this weeks bulletin - click HERE