This week marks the beginning of what we pray will be five weeks of incredible joy: joy over God's grace to us in Jesus, joy over God's blessing to us personally and as a church, and joy over the work that the Holy Spirit invites us to continue.
Worship will take us to five Psalms that paint a picture of God's people finding joy in the middle of all life gives us. When we take a step back from our relentless pace, we look back to see God's goodness to us. And he is good! So good, in fact, that if we gaze at how good he is, we will burst with tears of joy. And that pause, that kind of joy, gets us ready to live into the future God lays out for us.
We've planned a number of ways to celebrate the gladness God brings:
- Glad Cards in this week's bulletin and at the kiosks will be filled out with short notes of what we are glad for. We'll fill the wall of the Lobby with our gladness!
- Church-wide fun nights. This Sunday, join with other people in the Fellowship Hall to play games. April 17 we'll have an open mic night of laughs.
- One for One. For five weeks, out of our gladness in God, we are going to give away $1 for every attender, every week, as an extra gift to a mission outside of ourselves. Your simple presence will be a gift of gladness!
- Outdoor Space Finish. Over the next five Saturdays, our Outdoor Space Team invites us to finish eight outside projects that will make our land more welcoming to guests.
- Glad gifts. We'll invite people to consider a gift of gladness, thanking God for providing this space, that will reduce our mortgage principle so that we’ll have a lower monthly payment when the loan payments are set in September.
"The Lord has done great things for us. We are glad." (Psalm 126:3)
Sunday School for All Ages at 9:50a.m.
- Children and Worship
- Ages 5-1st Grade (Children's Area)
- Dismissed during the 8:30 and 11:10 a.m. services.
- Ages K-5th Grade (Children's Area)
- Middle School & High School (Youth Room)
- Adult Opportunities:
- Created To Be Related (Fellowship Hall): This we will continue our "Created To Be Related" series. This week's topic is: Cultivating Healthy Friendships. Jason Katsma will be facilitating a panel discussion this week. Come learn and grow together.
Sunday School Guide Class: (Adult Room 1): This class will gather around the table in Adult Room 1 from 9:50-10:35. All ages are welcome. For a copy of this weeks lesson, click HERE.
Going to be gone? You can worship with us live on our Webcast – click HERE
You can also view past services in their entirety – click HERE
You can view this weeks bulletin - click HERE