Worship this week brings us to two people who were in over their head. A simple, ordinary man from an unheard of small town God calls to confront the most powerful king in the region. A woman - well, not just a woman, but a widow - and, not just a widow, but a single mom who is at the end of her rope and ready to give up, ready to even die. At that very moment, she is asked to give up one more thing. What must be going through her head? What would be going through yours?
Where are you overwhelmed today? Where are you at the end of your rope, ready to give up? What ask is God making of you?
The life of faith is lived beyond ourselves. Our weakness brings out God's strength. And if we follow after Jesus, we will all get in over our heads.
I invite you to come listen to how God cares for people in the midst of the epic battle between light and darkness. You'll find hope for your own deep waters and see how God may be inviting you to get even further in over your head.
WORSHIP TIMES - 8:30 / 9:50 / 11:10 a.m.
- NURSERY is available for children Infant-Age 3 during all services.
- CHILDREN & WORSHIP (Ages 4-6)
- Dismissing from the 8:30 & 11:10 a.m. services
- Children need to be picked up after the service in the Children's Area
- CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL (Ages 4-5th Grade)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m. in the Children's Area
- MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL (Grades 6-12)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m. in the Youth Room
SUNDAY SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL GUIDE CLASS (Room 1)
- This class gathers around the table in Room 1 from 9:50-10:30 a.m. Sunday School Guides and lesson outlines are available in the office. The November studies are from Revelation 21-22, looking at newness, nobility, and nutrition in heaven and nastiness thrown out. All ages are welcome. For a copy of this weeks lesson, click HERE.
- THE TRANSFORMED LIFE CLASS (Rooms 3&4)
- Most of us want to see transformation in our lives with Christ but may wonder what this looks like. What is entailed in this journey of faith and how can I enter in with greater clarity and passion? This class will focus on God's work in our unique stories as people share their journey with us. We will look at different ways God continues to grow us and what motivates the heart. All are welcome. Sharing this week is Mike Callagy.
Going to be gone? You can worship with us live on our Webcast – click HERE
You can also view past services in their entirety – click HERE
You can view this weeks bulletin - click HERE
Stay connected with our weekly emails - signup HERE