Do you feel overwhelmed? Like your life is more than you can handle? Like you don’t know how to keep all the plates spinning? Do you feel called to something greater than yourself? Or asked to step out in faith?
The life of faith is lived beyond ourselves. Our weakness only emphasizes God’s strength. And when we're truly following Christ we can find ourselves...In over our head.
Almost all of us can say that we have experienced, or are experiencing, a time where we have felt in over our head. Over the next few weeks we are going to be looking at how the life of faith calls us to live beyond ourselves, beyond what we can control and trust in God as he calls us to step out in faith.
We are going to be looking at several characters in scripture who were in this predicament. This week we are going to look at Jesus’ disciples, and more specifically, Peter. We will see that when we allow ourselves to be in over our head, then we will find ourselves walking on water.
WORSHIP TIMES - 8:30 / 9:50 / 11:10 a.m.
- NURSERY is available for children Infant-Age 3 during all services.
- CHILDREN & WORSHIP (Ages 4-6)
- Dismissing from the 8:30 & 11:10 a.m. services
- Children need to be picked up after the service in the Children's Area
- CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL (Ages 4-5th Grade)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m. in the Children's Area
- MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL (Grades 6-12)
- 9:50-10:50 a.m. in the Youth Room
SUNDAY SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL GUIDE CLASS (Room 1)
- This class gathers around the table in Room 1 from 9:50-10:30 a.m. Sunday School Guides and lesson outlines are available in the office. The class is studying a series "Jesus on the Book of Hebrews" in the New Testament. All ages are welcome. For a copy of this weeks lesson, click HERE.
- THE TRANSFORMED LIFE CLASS (Rooms 3&4)
- Most of us want to see transformation in our lives with Christ but may wonder what this looks like. What is entailed in this journey of faith and how can I enter in with greater clarity and passion? This class will focus on God's work in our unique stories as people share their journey with us. We will look at different ways God continues to grow us and what motivates the heart. All are welcome. Sharing this week is Eddie and Cary Valdes.
Going to be gone? You can worship with us live on our Webcast – click HERE
You can also view past services in their entirety – click HERE
You can view this weeks bulletin - click HERE
Stay connected with our weekly emails - signup HERE