THANK YOU Once again, the carnival workers were so grateful for the burger feed we provided them with today. Your bars, your presence, and your prayers were a welcome gift.
Please keep these saints in your prayers:
- Dave Bogaard is in Sanford Hospital for a few days as he receives his first chemo treatment. He learned this week that the colon cancer has spread outside of the colon. A Caring Bridge site has been started for updates. Please click HERE.
- Bill Van Gorp had surgery to relieve some symptoms from colon cancer. He hopes to return Wednesday or Thursday from Sanford.
- Dave Van Wechel continues to wait on pathology results from his biopsy last week.
- Doris Bohm, the mother of Karen Barker, is at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, receiving care for a recent cancer diagnosis.
- Jolene Vanden Hul is recovering from knee-replacement surgery in Orange City Area Hospital.
TULIP FESTIVAL WORSHIP SERVICE THIS SUNDAY
Bring your lawn chair or blanket to Windmill Park Square this Sunday, May 17 at 11:00 am. Rev. Bob De Boer from Trinity will bring the message, and worship will be led by Calvary Christian Reformed Church. An offering will be received for various ministries in Orange City. There will be coffee and fellowship before the service. In case of rain, the service is held in First Reformed Church on Central Avenue.
BROWNIES / BARS NEEDED FOR VBS
Can’t help with Summer Kids Adventure VBS but still want to be a blessing? Kristin is in need of 12 pans of brownies and 12 pans of rice krispie bars for June 8-10 snack times. If you can help make them, please sign-up online, click HERE.
SUMMER KIDS ADVENTURE
For more information to find out more about this years VBS Summer Kids Adventure, click HERE.
SENIOR SUNDAY AND SUMMER WORSHIP TIMES
Next Sunday, May 24th, we will be starting our Summer Worship Times. We will be having two services starting at 9:00 a.m. and 10:20 a.m. We will also be celebrating Senior Sunday as we recognize our graduating Seniors.