What fun the bluegrass was yesterday! Thank you again praise team for giving your time and energy for three worship services. This weekend saw a great living out of connecting people with God, others, and the world:
- 25 people served at The Banquet in Sioux Falls
- 40 students and volunteers spent time on a retreat
- Sunday School wrestled with how to come alongside our newest neighbors in living out the Gospel.
- We prayed for our friend, Rev. Giani Gracia, as he transitions to plant a church in Miami.
- And, what a fun Sunday night of fellowship! Great time of college students and Trinity people interacting and enjoying each other.
Thanks be to God!
You can always catch past worship services in the archive. Click HERE.
THIS WEEK WEDNESDAY AT TRINITY
- 5:30 p.m. - Wednesday Night Meal
- Menu: Make your own salad, hot dogs & mac and cheese for kids, and dessert
- 6:30 p.m. – Rainbow Club Parents Night (meeting in the Sanctuary)
- 6:30 p.m. – Amistad Bible Study
- 6:30 p.m. – Ignite Middle School Youth Group
- 8:00 p.m. – Collide High School Youth Group
- 8:30 p.m. – VP3 – Year 1
RAINBOW CLUB PARENTS NIGHT
Parents you are invited to join us for our last celebration night at Rainbow Club in the sanctuary at 6:30pm. It will last about 30ish minutes. A time to sing, share, and celebrate all God did at Rainbow Club this year.
CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL CONNECTING POINT
Perhaps one of the most gracious things Jesus did after His resurrection was appear to the disciples, proving He was alive. Jesus showed the disciples His hands and His side to prove He was not a ghost. He had a real, physical body. If Christ had remained dead, His death would have meant nothing more than yours or mine. Humanity would still be without hope. Jesus’ resurrection gives us hope that we one day too will be raised and changed. God gives us victory over death through Jesus. Emphasize to your kids that Jesus is alive! Share with them that they have a special purpose: to tell others that Jesus is alive. He is reigning as King today over all of creation.
CONNECTING AT TRINITY
Would you like to take some next steps to connect with some new people at Trinity? Consider these possibilities during the month of April.
- Small Group experience – On Wednesday’s after the meal nights (April 22, May 6, 20) you are invited to Room #1 where we will enjoy getting to know some new people and study God’s Word together. Our time goes from 6:30-7:30pm with childcare upon request to the church office.
- Membership Route – Are you looking to join Trinity Church or learn more about the life and ministry of this exciting church? Set aside Sunday, April 26 from 10am until noon for the Discovering Trinity Class. You can sign-up online, click HERE, or you can call the church office at 737-4542 to sign-up as well.
- Welcome Lunch – On Sunday, April 26 starting at noon, if you are newer to Trinity, please consider staying around after the 3rd service for an informal lunch with others who are new. This is a great place to here more about Trinity and also meet some staff members and ministry leaders. You can sign-up online, click HERE, or you can call the church office at 737-4542 to sign-up as well.