- 5:30 p.m. – Wednesday Night Meal
- Menu: Baked potato bar, fresh fruit & cookies
- All are welcome, there is a $2.00 per person suggested donation.
- Parents, please keep your children with you until 6:20 p.m. At that time they can be walked over to the Children's Area for Rainbow Club.
- 6:30 p.m. – Rainbow Club
- 6:30 p.m. – Michelle Christy’s Women’s Bible Study
- 6:30 p.m. – Amistad Bible Study
- 6:30 p.m. – Ignite Middle School Youth Group
- 8:00 p.m. – Collide High School Youth Group
- 8:30 p.m. – VP3 – Year 1
RAINBOW CLUB KIDS CONNECTING POINT
The airplane is packed, gassed up, and ready to board tonight for Rainbow Club. We are heading on an adventure to Uganda to experience how God gives us enough to enjoy, and enough to share ~ by stepping into our host family's shoes and following in Jesus' footsteps. We will see how living from enough begins by discovering that we belong to Jesus. Additional parents and passengers always welcome!
We extend our sympathies to Mark and Jodi Vander Zwaag and family for the loss of Jodi's father, Fred Brooks of Rockwell City, Iowa, who passed away on Tuesday, February 3rd.
Funeral arrangements are being taken care of by the Palmer & Swank Funeral Home of Rockwell City, Iowa.