MONDAY'S HERE We forgot to press "send" yesterday! But here is the latest from 201 St. Paul Ave SE...
Did you miss our service on Sunday, or would you like to view it again? To watch an archive of it online, click HERE.
THIS WEEK WEDNESDAY AT TRINITY
- 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. – Deacon Pancake Fundraiser
- Annually, Trinity Deacons budget for and respond to financial needs of Trinity families and community members. Because of Trinity’s commitment to this process, we were, once again, able to assist many families with financial needs. This year we have expended our budget, yet needs persist. Help replenish our “Deacon Fund”. All proceeds will be used to bless a few specific families with significant financial needs.
- 6:30 p.m. – Rainbow Club
- 6:30 p.m. – Leadership Summit Series
- Join us on Wednesday night meal nights from 6:30-7:30 p.m. to explore leadership teaching from “The Best Talks of the Willow Creek Leadership Summit” over the past 20 years. This weeks speaker is Gary Haugen and the topic is: Just Courage: Charging the Darkness. We will spend time listening to a DVD and time in personal interaction. Meeting in Adult Rooms 3&4.
- 6:30 p.m. – Amistad Bible Study
- 6:30 p.m. – Ignite Middle School Youth Group
- 8:00 p.m. – Collide High School Youth Group
- 8:30 p.m. – VP3 – Year 1
UPCOMING DATES TO NOTE
There was a lot of information and sign-up opportunities on Sunday. In case you missed any, please read through several of the the upcoming Trinity events, and be sure to mark your calendars and get signed-up today!
FOOD PANTRY DISTRIBUTION
On Saturday, November 22, we will be participating in the food pantry distribution at American Reformed Church, starting at 8:30 a.m. All are welcome to help with the distribution. If you are able to help deliver, you can sign up at the Welcome Center on Sunday, or you can sign-up online, click HERE. Please contact John Dykstra at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATING
On Saturday, November 22, starting at 9:00 a.m. we will be decorating the Christmas trees. Volunteers are needed to help fluff and light the trees. All are welcome to help, and you can sign-up at the Welcome Center on Sunday, or you can sign-up online, click HERE. Please contact Joan Brower at 712-707-9535 with any questions.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY COOKIE EXCHANGE & CRAFT NIGHT
Mark your calendars for Monday, December 8, at 6:30pm, for an evening of Christmas crafting and a cookie exchange! Choose to paint a canvas of a whimsical tree ($20) or knit an arm scarf ($10). You are also welcome to just come enjoy fellowship and goodies! Bring a plate of cookies to share and take a plate home when you leave. In order to purchase supplies, the craft sign-up deadline is Sunday, Nov. 23. You can also sign-up if you’d like childcare. You can sign-up at the Welcome Center on Sunday, or sign-up online, click HERE. If you have any questions about the event, you can email the Women’s Ministry at: email@example.com
TURKEY TROT REGISTRATION
It’s time to register for our 2nd ever Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot 5K run/walk! It begins and ends in our church parking lot. Click HERE for registration information. All proceeds support The Bridge.