MONDAY'S HERE THIS WEEK WEDNESDAY AT TRINITY
- 5:30 p.m. – Wednesday Night Meal
- Menu: Build your own taco salad, fruit, and cookies.. All are welcome, there is a $2.00 per person suggested donation.
- 6:30 p.m. – Rainbow Club
- 6:30 p.m. – Leadership Summit Series
- Join us on Wednesday night meal nights from 6:30-7:30 p.m. to explore leadership teaching from “The Best Talks of the Willow Creek Leadership Summit” over the past 20 years. This weeks topic is: Resolve. Kenneth Ulmer will talk about what it takes to have resolve in our lives. We will spend time listening to a DVD and time in personal interaction. Meeting in Adult Rooms 3&4.
- 6:15 p.m. – Ignite and Collide Youth Group Harvest Party
- Carpooling from church to Bob Cleveringa's farm (4591 Ibex Ave) for a harvest party with Maurice Reformed youth group. 6:30-9:00 p.m.
- 6:30 p.m. – Amistad Bible Study
- 8:30 p.m. – VP3 - Year 1
We express our sympathy to Dave and Carol Bogaard, and family, in the loss of Carol's mother, Frieda Hagena, of Lennox, SD, who passed away on Saturday, October 18th. Services will begin at 11:00 a.m. Thursday, October 23 at Delaware Reformed Church, rural Lennox with burial in the Lennox Cemetery. Visitation, also at Delaware Reformed, will begin at 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, with the family present from 5 to 7 p.m.
Funeral arrangements are being completed by the Dindot-Klusmann Funeral Home of Lennox, SD.
Thank you to everyone who has signed up and picked up their packets for our UCI Christmas Project to bless Haitian children with Christmas gifts this year. Just a reminder to be sure to fill your bags and return them, along with the envelope with $4.00 to help cover shipping, back to church before the end of October. We have a collection table set up outside the office.
LYNN COWELL MOTHER / DAUGHTER CONFERENCE
We have an amazing opportunity coming up for girls ages 7th-12th grade and their moms. Trinity will be hosting a conference with a special speaker from Proverbs 31 ministries, Lynn Cowell on November 7th and 8th. This is also open to mentors of teens or moms with girls who aren’t teens yet, and it will be focusing on issues of faith, relationships, and self-esteem for those teenage girls. Click HERE for more information and registration. ** There is an early registration discount available through October 31st.