WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT TRINITY
- 6:30 p.m. – Rainbow Club
- 6:30 p.m. – Amistad Bible Study (Adult Room 1)
- 6:30 p.m. – Ignite Middle School Youth Group
- 8:00 p.m. – Collide High School Youth Group
We express our sympathies to Mike and Jan Verdoorn, and family, in the loss of Jan's father Henry Addink, of Orange City, who passed away yesterday, October 14.
Arrangements are being completed by the Oolman Funeral Home in Orange City.
FROM THE WOMEN'S MINISTRY
We had a wonderful night on Monday watching "The Line" and hearing from Becky and Charlotte about The Bridge! If you were unable to make it but are still interested in watching the film you can find it at www.thelinemovie.com. If you've ever wondered how you can help the women of the Bridge, here are a few suggestions:
- Support The Bridge financially. As a faith-based organization they do not qualify for as many grants and primarily rely on area churches and individuals for funding.
- The Bridge can always use people to drive women to various locations in the area and help care for the children staying there. Typically this would be a 1-3 hour/week commitment, or you could be placed on a list of people willing to help out when the need arises if you can't commit on a weekly basis. The most important thing is to be flexible!
- Do you have a particular skill that you would be willing to share with the women of the Bridge? They have held classes on self-defense, parenting, nutrition, budgeting, arts and crafts, etc. led by people gifted in those areas. If you have something you would like to share let them know!
People interested in volunteering can contact Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Bridge is a wonderful local organization and if you are looking for a way to serve our community, please consider them!