We have an amazing opportunity coming up for girls ages 7th-12th grade and their moms. Trinity will be hosting a conference with a special speaker from Proverbs 31 ministries, Lynn Cowell on November 7th and 8th. This is also open to mentors of teens or moms with girls who aren’t teens yet, and it will be focusing on issues of faith, relationships, and self-esteem for those teenage girls.
Everyone around her seems to have “someone;” she wants that too! But has she ever considered that someone might actually be Jesus? At “His Revolutionary Love,” through various sessions, Lynn Cowell helps teen girls and their moms:
- Shift faith in Jesus from a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship with Jesus
- Learn how to discern the voice and will of God.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a manner that’s healthy and positive.
- Create confidence leading to higher self-esteem by discovering Christ’s life-altering love.
Please join us for an exciting weekend event
- Friday, November 7, 2014 6-9pm (registration begins at 5:45pm)
- Saturday, November 8, 2014 9am -1pm (continental breakfast begins at 8:30am)
Your registration includes:
- Friday night supper
- Saturday breakfast and lunch
- Three large group sessions featuring Lynn Cowell
- Refreshing worship time
- Discussion sessions
- Question and Answer time
- Laughter, sharing, reflecting and connecting time for mothers and daughters
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to help by volunteering your time or resources to bless this event please let us know through this online form.