Hi Friends, You are invited to join us in the sanctuary tonight from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., for a time of prayer. Rev. Titus Baraka will be leading us in a prayer time, focusing on healing prayer. He taught Sunday School this week on the subject of prayer, and tonight we'll practice prayer with him.
It's also children and student ministry night, so parents, feel free to join us for prayer while your child is in class.
- 6:30 p.m. – Rainbow Club
- 6:30 p.m. – Ignite Middle School Youth Group
- 8:00 p.m. – Collide High School Youth Group
Also, we invite your prayers for these dear friends:
- Patrick Hummel's mom in Indiana is having some serious heart issues and we join the Hummel family in prayer.
- Fran Koets is recovering from shoulder surgery to repair her rotator cuff.
- Joyce Van Gorp is recovering from additional surgery on Monday.
Blessings on your day,